If you’re sick and tired of feeling embarrassed everything you speak English… your day just got a whole lot better.
In order to see rapid improvement…
… three things have to be right:
- The method you use (good methods promote fluency, bad methods slow you down and make things worse rather than better)
- The materials you use (even the best method is useless if you’re learning the wrong thing and filling your head with useless English)
- Your mindset has to be right (because if you think you can’t do it, you simply won’t do the work).
When I did my PhD research, I realised something: there were no good programmes for intermediate to advanced English learners who need to speak in conversation that fulfilled all three of these essential things. Most of the methods offered were based on out-dated ideas and research long proven incorrect. The materials I studied didn’t do what they were supposed to do… give you samples of natural, conversational English appropriate for real-world use. And thing–nothing!–was said about the role of attitude and mindset in learning.
Thus, “Julian Northbrook’s League of Extraordinary English Speakers” was born… born, and subsequently tested, measured and developed over a period of 4 years until it because the prestigious English Mastery group you’re invited to join today.
Who is Extraordinary English Speakers for?
Extraordinary English Speakers is a programme for intermediate to advanced English learners who feel stuck with their English.
If you don’t feel confident when you speak in conversation—whether in business or in day-to-day social situations, and you feel embarrassed about the way the sound when they you use English… you’re in the right place.
Many people who have a high level of skill in their profession feel stupid and unintelligent in English. Like people are looking down on them and judging them negatively because they are unable to explain themselves in a sophisticated and intelligent sounding way in English. I understand.
I’ve been in this situation myself. As a Japanese learner, at times I have felt so frustrated and so stupid because I couldn’t explain something. In fact, there was a time I worked in a company, all in Japanese, and got so frustrated I went to the bathroom and cried.
I KNEW I was good at what I did…
But I was unable to express it sufficiently, and so my skill was worthless.
The good news is, this is very common.
And I’m here to tell you this – there is a solution.
And I’m willing to share it with you.
If you’re like most English learners, you’ve probably had someone in your life who you look up to as an excellent English speaker. Perhaps a co-worker or a classmate. Perhaps it’s even a friend or a family member maybe even a friend or a family member who speaks English amazingly well. It seems like they just get better and better and better and better almost effortlessly without doing anything.
People always comment, and say, “Wow! Your English is so good!” or ask, “Did you live in and English speaking country?” even if they didn’t.
Again, I’ve been in this situation.
It really feels like you could never be like this person.
Like they must have some kind of talent.
Something which they were born with. Something that you can never have.
Well, you need to know…
They don’t have a special talent.
You also need to know that you can be as good as these people…. No, you can be BETTER if you want to be. And Extraordinary English Speakers can get you there, fast.
But before I offer you a place… I have to warn you…
This is not for you, if:
- You are not prepared to do the work — there are a million people on the internet offering you “instant”, “no effort required”, almost magical solutions to your English speaking problem. There’s a good chance you’ve bought many of their courses or audio products before — but failed to see any significant improvement. Well, I’m not going to promise you instant, or even easy results. I’m telling you right here, right now — this is hard work. And if you join EES I expect you to do the work. I need you to commit, and be prepared to invest—not just in terms of the high fees you’ll be paying, but also in your time and energy. If you can’t do that? This is not for you.
- You have opinions and think you know best or are unprepared to step out of your comfort zone — honestly? My methods are unconventional, but they work extremely well. Many of the things I ask you to will be uncomfortable and will challenge you. But if you do as I say, you’ll get good—REALLY good—but only if you do the work.
IF… you are prepared to do the work…
AND… you are prepared to invest in as little as €3.22 (that’s exactly the same price as a Starbucks Cappuccino)…
THEN… I can help you.
Just scroll down, and click the big blue button you see. Sign up, and in moments from now you could be well into your first lesson.
Here’s What an EES Membership Includes:
- A new lesson to study Every Friday at 5 pm — When you join, there are two lessons that all new members must complete. These will teach you the method we use and get you started in around 2 to 3 hours. From there, simply do the current lesson each well, following the process you already learned. If you have extra time…
- There are more than 170 past lessons to pick and choose from and study at your leisure.
- I also regularly publish new episodes in my “Extraordinary English Conversations” series. These are interviews that I do with a whole range of brilliant businessmen and women from all manner of industries and skill areas. These are designed to get you used to listening to and understanding a wide range of different accents, as well as inspire and teach you new knowledge and skills.
- Virtually Unlimited video critiques on your English. Got something you’re not sure about? Record yourself speaking, and I’ll record a critique telling you what I think in my typical blunt manner.
- Access to the Discussion Group. This is your place to ask questions, get advice and use your English.
- If you’re an English teacher, you have permission to re-use lessons with your own students (you can use materials in classrooms and with coaching students, whether in person or via Skype – but you cannot upload or make materials available online).
- Special rates on courses, seminars and workshops that I run. Enough said.
If that sounds good, and you are serious about speaking excellent Engish, click the button below and join us.
Become an Extraordinary English Speaker:
To join us, just click the button below and create your subscription. The fee is €98/ month (+VAT if you’re in Europe, automatically billed and non-refundable, but there are no contracts and you can cancel any time).
Or try the first two lessons free.
All payments are processed by secure processors (Stripe or PayPal). We can also take direct debit via bank transfer. If you prefer this, contact Kim – email@example.com.
Here’s What the Extraordinary English Speakers are Saying:
“It’s really helpful to learn phrases that
I can use in everyday situations and I noticed
that I started using them!”
“I’ve been a member of ESS for about a year now and have done a number of lessons (episodes) and listened to quite a few Julian’s interviews. I have to say that so far I’ve learned a lot. It’s really helpful to learn phrases that I can use in everyday situations and I noticed that I started using them! The lessons are interesting and I learnt a lot about different things, like cultures, contemporary affairs, languages and so on. It broadens my mind and gives me some ideas when I interact with others in various informal conversations. A thought-provoking Two Step Speaking course was interesting and although I’m sort of still in search of what I wish and able to do in the future and how best to realize myself I felt encouraged to make goals in my life and tried various different things to achieve them. I feel thankful to Julian for the work he does, ideas and skills he has to support others in learning English.”
“I can learn in a well-structured and no-bullshit way”
I’ve been joining EES for 3 months and this has been so far my best investment decision in language education. When I say ‘investment’, it doesn’t only mean the ‘money’ but also means the time I contribute to the learning experience. I’m not a dull person, but if the thing I learn doesn’t make sense nor has unacceptable flaws in itself, I can never make any progress in doing so. On the other hand, I can learn something well-structured and non-bullshit in a super fast way. Extraordinary English Speakers is exactly the place to be. I’ll look out for you in the community soon. ; )
“EES helped me to speak up
during meetings at work as a Banker in US”
“I have been EES member since March 2015. Julian is not only my English teacher but also my life coach! First of all, he helped me to speak up during meetings at work as a Banker in US. Second of all, I tried many things including teaching Japanese on youtube and started earning money as a side business aside from my full-time job as a banker thanks to Julian’s encouragement. I have learned that English is a tool to do something we want to do. I am thankful to have you as my English teacher and coach.”
“You learn real spoken English”
I’ve been a EES member for a year and a half now. I’ve always found Julian’s lessons very interesting, you learn real spoken English, the English people speak that you do not learn in any book and nobody teaches you. His method is very effective: it allows you to work on your own, and practice speaking even if there’s not a native around. The lessons are always interesting, motivating and funny. Yes, I think I’ve learnt a lot, now when somebody talks to me in English I understand immediately, and what is more important the answers come to my mind without thinking … I’m very glad I’m an EES member.